Saturday, May 28, 2005

Day 8

0.90 I am alive and awake but I slept. I woke up with a feeling of purpose, aided by my sleep and a feeling of pain free relief.
I had my first look at my wound to-day. F*** ( sorry Nigel, can't type that out - lol ) I have tubes in and out of it. Parts of my face are numbed and bruised and I am now getting the idea where my nerves have been severed and cut as my left ear lobe and neck region have lost all feeling.
Today is a better day, plenty of reading & racing on the telly!
...........................................................................................................................................................................

This was all he was able to write to-day ( Saturday) as I arrived and took it away. I will not be able to visit for the next couple of days so will probably not be able to update this again. Allthough he is ringing me to-morrow so I shall ask for an update then. He is still looking really well and will be going home on Tuesday - so no "run to the sun" for Nigel then! He is sitting out of his bed and going off to the bathroom unaided. While I was there this afternoon he had his sexy white socks changed and his tootsies washed! 5* treatment all the way. He is eating quite normally which I find amazing! Bye for now, Pat.

No comments: