Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Help us beat cancer

It is that time of year Cancer Research 10k races are upon us. This year is no different and I am running to raise £1000 this year.

Please dig deep and sponsor me online.
This year is a special year for me, I move into the lower risk group now having being 2 years cancer free. Cancer Research have asked me to be the official starter of the race and raise cancer awareness among men of cancer risks through the local press and media.Donating through this site is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to sponsor me: Cancer Research UK will receive your money faster and, if you are a UK taxpayer, an extra 28% in tax will be added to your gift at no cost to you.

As someone in remission with cancer I vowed that I would raise £1000 a year for the rest of my life to fight this terrible illness that will afflict and kill one in three of us. I am a lucky one.
Raising this money will go a long way to providing the vital support and help we need.So please sponsor me now and do not forget the gift aid box. You are welcome you join me on the 30th I would be delighted to run with you.Many thanks for your support.

Keep attacking

Nigel

Please feel free to contribute to my appeal.

http://www.10ksponsorme.org/NIGELGOODING

No comments: