Monday, November 14, 2005

Mouth Cancer awareness week

As you know I have the tendancy to be competitive, in fact I have said before buying a tube ticket is a sport for me and queing for a bus resembles the opening of the sale doors at Harrods.

This week is no difference. I have managed to get myself on Sky news radio, Gemini Radio, Devon's local independent local radio station and the Exeter, Express and Ech, no not through the court circular but speaking of my experiences of mouth cancer. In essence I see the campaign as important and if I can help one person nmot going through the shit I have been through then I have suceeded. It means closure for me.

Oh and of course I beat Mr T Griffin to local fame through more press coverage and my ex partner who on recent weeks has appeared on Home Truths and in the Guardian!

:)

No comments: