Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Cancer research 10k

On Sunday April 2nd 2006 I will running Cancer Research's "race for life" 10k, (6.25 miles) at Powderham Castle, Stacross, Devon.

After my struggles to combat and beat mouth cancer in 2006 widely documented in "The Ferryman's column" It is the least I can do to raise just £100 for vital cancer research in a race in my own village.

www.justgiving.com/ferryman

Donating through this site is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to sponsor me: Cancer Research UK will receive your money faster and, if you are a UK taxpayer, an extra 28% in tax will be added to your gift at no cost to you.

So please sponsor me now if we raise just £72 through gift aid we will have raised £100. This will help others hopefully never have to go through the horror of cancer.

Many thanks for your support.

Nigel "Ferryman" Gooding

No comments: